Athena Reset Foamer is a purpose-built system for cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting hard surfaces in cultivation and production facilities. This unit allows for minimal contact with chemicals and unparalleled simplicity of use. The foaming system is pre-calibrated to the exact usage rates of Athena Reset and Athena Perafoam, removing operator guesswork and improving safety.
Simply fill the chemical concentrate and water tanks, attach a compressed air source and open the valve. The fan pattern foam evenly coats floors, walls, benches and any other hard surface. The foam improves chemical contact time for maximum sanitization and disinfecting.
- Draws from two concentrated product tanks simultaneously
- Mixes Athena Reset and Athena Perafoam on the fly
- Dilution rate is pre-set to 1 oz per gallon
- Powered by compressed air
- Hinged back plate provides tool-free access to components
- Quick-change pump
- Onboard water tank – 15 gallon (56.8 liter) capacity
- Hinged lid for easy filling
- 50 ft discharge hose
- Anti-kink hose protection
- Natural color tank for easy visibility of water levels
- Integrated hose wraps
- Front-facing drain
- In-line strainer to protect pump from debris
- Durable stainless steel fan pattern spray nozzle
Note: Athena Reset Foamer is intended for use only with Athena Reset and Athena Perafoam.
- Fill the “Perafoam” tank with Athena Perafoam.
- Fill the “Reset” tank with Athena Reset.
- Fill the 15 gallon water tank.
- Connect an appropriate air compressor.
- Ensure all connections are secure.
- Point spray nozzle at a surface and open the flow valve
- Evenly coat the surface with foam and leave for 30-60 minutes
- Scrub surface if desired
- Rinse off
The Athena Reset Foamer is calibrated to mix both chemicals at ideal rates to clean, sterilize, and disinfect all hard surfaces. Adjust wet/dry foam preference to your desired consistency.
See Room Reset SOP for further details and instructions.