Bloom Yellow Bottle Flower A 2.5L
Bloom Flower A – 2.5 Liters
Bloom Flower A is part of a four part grow and flower nutrient that is easy to use and pH stabilized.
A top nutrient line commonly known as “The Yellow Bottles,” Bloom Nutrients offer a complete line of plant foods and enhancers. Flower A and B is the flowering base nutrient of the line, offering plants everything they need to exhibit rapid and robust flower growth. These concentrated two part bases are mixed in water then fed to the plant for root zone uptake.
- A highly concentrated hybrid, buffered base nutrient
- Dedicated flower cycle base nutrient
- Provides all the macro and micro nutrient the plant requires
- All input ingredients are chelated and available over a wide pH range
- On dilution it will pH around 5.5 – 5.8 and should remain stable (any fluctuations between 5.5 – 6.5 should be left for the system to stabilise)
- Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors – simply consult the relevant feed schedule for application rates to suit your system (or develop your own method)
Chelated macro and micro trace elements, fulvic acid and vitamins.
Recirculating: 0.5-1mls per liter
Soil: 0.5-1mls per liter
Run to waste: 1-2mls per liter
Packaged Product Will Make:
Recirculating: 1L = 2000L / 2.5L = 5000L
Soil: 1L = 2000L / 2.5L = 5000L
Run to waste: 1L = 1000L / 2.5L = 2500L