The Bluelab Combo Meter is a portable Meter that takes measurements of pH, conductivity and temperature within a solution. The correct pH, conductivity and temperature levels of a nutrient solution is critical for healthy successful growth. If you are experiencing problems with yellow leaves, or slow stunted growth, the Bluelab Combo Meter will soon tell you if each parameter is within the plants requirements. Adjustments can be quickly made to get your crop back on track.
- Measures pH, conductivity(EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700)and temperature(°C,°F)
- Lightweight and portable
- Large easy to read display
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Over range and under range indicators
- Low battery indicator
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
- Auto off function
The Bluelab Combo Meter has two probes, a Bluelab pH Probe and a Bluelab Conductivity / Temperature Probe. The Conductivity / Temperature probe is permanently fitted to the Meter, whereas the pH probe is replaceable. This is due to the fact that pH probes have a limited life and age through normal use. Replacement pH probes can be purchased separately.
You can also connect a Bluelab Soil pH Probe to the Combo Meter to take direct pH soil measurements or measure the pH of a soil solution. The soil pH probe can also measure solutions. Bluelab Soil pH Probes can be purchased separately. Both probes require cleaning at least once a month and it is recommended to use the Bluelab pH and Conductivity Care kits. These care kits are made specifically for Bluelab instruments to increase probe life and ensure you are always receiving accurate readings.