CANNA Terra Vega is a complete one-part nutrient for plants during the growing stage. It is suitable for growing in containers and beds, both in and outdoors. It encourages strong plants with large vital shoots and lush root development.
The development of vigorous growth, heavy branching, and good root development is characterized by healthy, fast growth. This is the base requirement for achieving top results. Terra Vega contains all the nutritional elements that a plant needs during this phase. Terra Vega works universally and is suitable for use with all types of pre-fertilized mineral soils and peat-based potting mixes.
CANNA TERRA is specially developed for growing plants in peat-based potting mixes. Growing in potting mixes is easy and ideal for inexperienced users. However, it can be difficult to have precise control of the dosage. Luckily, CANNA TERRA nutrients have been developed to easily give good results with pre fertilized mixes, both indoors and outdoors.
Advantanges of Terra Vega
- Vital side shoots and lush root development are characteristics of healthy, powerful growth and form the necessary base for abundant flowering which is the next stage. CANNA Terra Vega is rich in nitrogen, which provides for full absorption of water and nutrients
- Terra Vega is easy to use, dissolves easily and is extremely suitable for growing with automatic ”run to waste” irrigation systems.
- CANNA TERRA nutrients and medium interact with each other and therefore give the best result possible.
- TERRA nutrients are not recommended on North American bulk grade peat products that lack a nutrient starter charge and longer term pH control. (CANNA Substra is a better choice in this case)
- High yields. The composition and dosage of CANNA TERRA is developed in such a way that new growers will achieve excellent harvests
- CANNA TERRA nutrients are absorbed quickly. This is important for plants whose development phases follow one after the other very quickly
- Better growth and flowering. Because CANNA TERRA nutrients are absorbed quickly, the plant only has to devote a small amount of energy to this process, which enables it to focus completely on growth and flowering
- CANNA TERRA is free of pests and diseases
- Excellent fertility and drainage of the medium
- Mixing perlite is not needed
- Medium has a lime charge large enough to last an entire cycle
- Medium is pH-adjusted for long-term control
Looking for an organic option?
Canna has an organic solution called Bio Vega. It is OMRI listed and thus verified for organic use according to NOP standard program. It is certified by Control Union Certifications for use in organic growing
Check out the Bio Vega option
Instructions for Terra Vega
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dosage: 0.6 fl oz/Gal (50 ml/10L) maximum
- Recommended EC: 0.9 - 1.6 mS/cm (=EC of the nutrient mix)
- When growing intensively, please feed the plant regularly with the solution.
- Use solution 1 to 3 times a week when using a fertile soil
- If growing in less fertile soil, use the solution daily
- It’s recommended to grow on well - aerated calcareous soil or organic (peat, bark etc) based soilless mixes
- Store in a dark place, away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas